- Pictures from places in Lebanon
- 1000's of pictures from Beirut and other places in Lebanon taken in the late 1990's (Børre Ludvigsen)
- 1000 photographs from Lebanon - 1995
- (July - August, 1995 - © Børre Ludvigsen and Antonia Reime)
- Pictures from Syria
- Damascus and Aleppo (Børre Ludvigsen)
- Fondation Arabe Pour L'Image
- The Arab Image Foundation - a treasure trove of wonderfully evocative images from the Arab world.
- Images from the Past
- A collection of pictures and slides from
the Levant of the late 1800's. (Bonfils, from the Debbas collection, Artin Koudalakian's collection, etc.)
- 12000 photographs from Lebanon
- Courtesy the Ministry of Tourism from the AUB Digital Documentation Center
- Frank Stewart's photographs from South Lebanon
- Pictures from Ashoura 1932
- Jerusalem '96
- Photographs, panoramas and QuickTime VR panoramas from Palestinian Jerusalem
- Old Photography in Old Jerusalem
(Courtesy of Elia Photo)
- Old photographs from Mieh-ou-Mieh
- These old photographs from in and around the village of Mieh-ou-Mieh near Saida in South Lebanon, are from the St. George's Church calendar 1996.
- Abu Saba pictures from Mieh-ou-Mieh, Lebanon
- Pictures from the 50's and 60's contributed by Elias Abu-Saba, 1998.
- Some of my parents private 6 x 9 photographs
- from Lebanon and Syria in the early 1950's (Børre Ludvigsen)
- Marilyn Stafford Silent Stories
- A Photographic Journey through Lebanon in the Sixties
- Elie Wardini's photographs from Lebanon.
- Fareed Abou-Haidar's pictures from the Lebanese landscape.
- Fareed Abou-Haidar's pictures from the contemporary history of Lebanon and Syria.
- Imprints on Damascus
- A photo exhibit by Richard Saad.
- Jabal el-Barouk
- Photographs taken by Rania Masri in the summer of 1994. These pictures include scenes from Ain Zhalta, Bcharre, Al-Mouraijat (Beqaa). They also document growth conditions and damage from the '82-'84 occupation.
- The Synagogue of Wadi Bujmil, Beirut
- West Beirut 1991-1994, photographs by Zakaria Khalil
- Postcards from Lebanon
- and other places in the Levant.
- External resources