The logo of Jihad el Binna
Jehad Al Benaa Developmental Association (JBDA) was established
officially on September/12th /1988 to face the very hard times and
problems which were provoked by civil war in. Lebanon . This war
caused economical and social damage which lead to high rate of
immigration and displacement, and increased the percentage of poverty
within both urban and rural regions.
As a result , 30% of the Lebanese habitants became under the
poverty level, And 60% of them were living in the rural sector working
mainly in agriculture.
From the many reasons that JBDA was established for
there are the followings:
- To establish many constructional and humanitarian projects such as
Hospitals, Schools, Cultural
Centers and Public clinics in order to raise the social level of population
- To Dig and install artesian wells, to construct water tanks and towers,
beside the installment of
water network, irrigation canals and sanitary sewers.
- To construct developed. houses to accomodation the orphans and war
- To help the farmers with different development and extension methods to
properly use their land and
increase their production level and incomes.
- To install. electrical networks and generators in the very far villages
- To construct many educational and training institutions mainly for the
orphans and poor people.
- To help refugees to find shelters during the emergent war crisis
From the many resources that JBDA receives its financial
support are the followings:
- Members' subscriptions.
- Governmental aids.
- Charities and wills.
- Cooperation with different NGOs and international organizations.
MAIN AND BRANCHES:
- The main center of JBDA is found in Beirut-Haret Horick main
street-Rotex building Tel: 03-
- Beirut branch in Rowais-Alradoof area.
- Baalbek branch in Rass Al-Ayn area.
- Western Bekaa branch in Mashghara -AI bayadir area.
- South branch in Nabatieh near Alsarai.
PRINCIPALS OF JBDA:
- Cooperation: Jihad AL-Benaa assures the cooperation between all popular
sectors, and the.
participation of people with each others to perform their work Also JBDA
assures the cooperation,
among national and international associations and organizations that deal
- Self- dependence: JBDA believes that depending on owns self will serve
the whole society. For this
reason Jihad AL-Binaa focuses on the development of rural and suburb
regions and mainly the poor
areas that contain efficient and productive people.
JBDA had accomplished during 7 years of
continuous work, the following projects:
JBDA is known as one of the largest developmental associations that
assure self-confidence between Lebanese people in order to build our
country through different accomplishments in different regions .