G E N E R A L
The I.P.C. in Tripoli :-
1) Receives, stores and exports crude oil. (Pipeline & Terminal)
2) Manufactures refined products for the Inland Market, exporting surplus fuel oil. (Refinery)
3) Supports the Oil Movements Controller who coordinates the deliveries of crude oil coming to
the Mediterranean export Terminals through the pipeline systems from the Iraqi northern fields.
Expenditure : Iraq & Syria 45% each, P/Line & Terminal, Lebanon, 10%.
4) Supports the Main Line Adviser who is available to the managements of all areas for advice on the
upkeep of trunk pipelines and allied matters.
Expenditure: Iraq & Syria 45% each, P/Line & Terminal, Lebanon, 10%.
5) Provides services to other areas, including :-
a) Handling of passongers at Beirut, providing accommodation and transport.
b) Handling of goods in transit including air-freight.
c) Local Purchase.