- Map with pictures from Beirut
© Børre Ludvigsen 1997-
- Old photograph from Martyrs Square
- Contributed by Jon Stacey (ACS '62)This is a view at the southwest corner of the square looking west.
- Familiar view from the 50's
- From a portion of the Corniche @ain mraisseh area in 1964 and 1970.
- Rue Bliss 1964
- Rue Jeanne d'Arc
- Panoramas from November 1996
- The Synagogue of Wadi Bujmil in Beirut
- Photographed in 1993 and 1998
- Al Manara 1928
- Photo taken by Esther Ward Easton in 1928 - Courtesy of Paul Ward ACS '27
- A large panorama photograph of Beirut by the Bonfils family
- Historical postcards of Beirut
- From the program for Fairuz' concert at the saHet el burj in the autumn of 1994.
- From Fuad Debbas' book of postcards from Beirut (1880 - 1930)
- The Burj 1 and text
- The Burj 2 and text
- Al Manara and text
- The Bay of St. Andrew and text
- Sursock Street and text
- Souss vendor and text
- Jewish woolcarders and text