Facts and general information|
Background Notes: Lebanon
- Published by the Bureau of Public Affairs U.S. Department of
State 1994 - topics included: Profile (geography, people, government,
economy), People, History, Government, Political Conditions. Economy,
Foreign Relations, U.S.-Lebanese Relations (Travel Advisory).
LEBANON - A Country Study
- Library of Congress Country Studies (somewhat historic as of
- Robert Fisk's Quick Guide to Lebanon (2001)
Robert Fisk has lived in and reported from Lebanon since tike middle 1970's.
Human Rights Practices, 1994
- U.S. Department of State, February 1995
Lebanon Report on Human Rights Practices for 1997
- US Department of State, January 30 1998.
International Narcotics Control Strategy Report (Lebanon)
- March 1995 Bureau for International Narcotics and
Law Enforcement Affairs (U.S. Department of State)
- The Lebanon
entry in the CIA World Factbook
- From 1994.
CIA World Factbook
- Travel Advisory
from the US State Department
- Written January 23, 1997
Addtional travel warning.
- Written July 30, 1997
Most recent travel advisories from the US State department
Lebanon: Prospects for Peace, Security and Economic Development
- From the US State Department, September 25 1996.